Sunday, September 19, 2010

^^

long time din update my blog le...
i m so lazy to update nw...
holiday had pass le...
but i always do ntg...
exam is coming again...
although change date le...
but i think also same de...
next thursday gt quiz account again...
not yet finish my homework....

nw working...
feel sleepy nia...
my sis n cousin go out for trip le...
din bring me go...
=(
still need me to work...
haiz...

yesterday went jusco with someone for movie...
revenge of the king cobra...


this movie ok nia...
nt very scary...
n someone watch till wan sleep le...
haha...

i found that recently i always watch this type of movie...
that day i watched piranha...
at first we say dunno go watch women or go watch piranha...
haha...
but piranha also ok nia...

next saturday go auto city again...
this month i always go out...
haiz...
no heart study...

m i do a right decision?
hope the answer is yes...
15 days le...
y pass so slow...
y cant be more faster....
dunno this time will be hw long...

i had many outing the post din update le...
i m lazy to update...
next time outing only update le...

i really had a lot of bestie beside with me...
thx u all...
=)
best fren forever...